Sunday 29 April 2018

Teacups and Me: Cooties

I think movies are great (obviously) so I'm now trying to share my love and enthusiasm for movies with my kids too. Every now and then I'll do reviews with the Teacup Humans...and first movie up is Cooties.


Teacup Human 3 is I guess like any typical boy. He likes gross things, tries to get his sisters to smell his feet and has an interest in zombies. He chose this movie as one for us to share....I'm wondering, should this movie have been added to the quest (answer: definitely) ?

The kids at a summer camp are infected with a virus that makes them go ferral and kill adults....all caused by a chicken nugget.

So what did he think of the movie? Is it worthy of a sequel? And will he mention Dormammu? Well, the only way you'll find out is check out the new Zenless Popcorn audio podcast! We discuss this movie as well as ramble a bit about Avengers: Infinity War and Deadpool 2.

Click HERE to have a listen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger