Thursday 26 April 2018

Avengers: Infinity War

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has been going 10 years strong and has been leading up to this....THE INFINITY WAR.

I've been looking forward to this movie as soon as it was announced....and I was so into this that this is what I wore to go see it... 
Now I know I know I know I'm not giving too much away when I say THANOS IS COMING! I mean if you are watching this then you SHOULD have watched the previous 18 movies in the MCU. Don't say you haven't been warned...well I guess in case you have been living under a rock for the last decade and you've not seen any of the movies that preceded this...I guess I should give a warning for minor/potential spoilers... 
This movie really shouldn't strictly be called an Avengers movie, because as much as Avengers Iron Man, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Hulk, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man are in the movie there's also the Guardians of the Galaxy too.
Thanos is on a quest to get all of the Infinity Stones (which 5 were shown over the years, the Soul Stone was never revealed) and if he does then all the lives of the universe are at risk....and it is down to the team up od Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy to stop him. 
The move is edge of your seat adventure, but it also had some shocking sad moments too so take tissues (me and my wife went to the Midnight screening and at one part she went "Nooooo!" and I thought she was going to cry). It's certainly worth going to the cinema to watch....in fact I say go now, go! GO!

I also got an exclusive poster from Odeon Silverlink for going to the Midnight screening:

Avengers Infinity War is rated 12A and can be seen in 2D, 3D, REAL3D, and D-BOX  now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger