Friday 30 March 2018

Quest For The Worst Movie Part 6 - Birdemic Part 2: The Ressurection

I must be completely mad.

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time then you should know that I really do not like the movie Birdemic and I've been looking for a movie that could be potentially worse.  To date I have found nothing to beat it in any way.

Perhaps now I have found a contender....in the sequel.


Birdemic 2: The Ressurection has basically the same premise as the first "masterpiece" where birds decide to attack people....but this time it's prehistoric birds coming out of tar pits after a mysterious red rain hits Hollywood.  Add cavemen and zombies into the mix and you have all kinds of "fun".

To whet your appetite, here's the trailer:

This movie...is DREADFUL!!  This movie is actually on par with its predecessor.  The audio is awful, the acting is wooden, the story is laughable and makes absolutely no sense and the CGI would have been more realistic if they'd used graphics from a Spectrum ZX81 and the beginning title sequence is just a man walking the streets....and walking...and walking....and walking...it feels like it goes on forever.

I have also recently found out that there is a 3D version of this movie.  I have not been able to source this version, but I cannot imagine that it would really make it much better....I mean I don't think there is really anything you could do to this movie or the previous one that could actually improve it.

So, as the quest rolls on, I still have no letter to write to James Nguyen saying sorry that I thought Birdemic was the worst as BOTH the Birdemic movies are damn awful....just truly, truly dreadful on pretty much every level.  The only good thing about these movies?  Knowing they actually end. 


BIRDEMIC 2: THE RESURRECTION is not rated and is available on DVD and digital download if you really must do want to watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger