Tuesday 21 September 2010

Another Bill & Ted Movie?

According to an article on MTV Movies Blog, Keanu Reeves said to MTV at the Toronto Film Festival that a third Bill & Ted adventure could well be a possibility...

Would this really be a good idea...I mean, middle aged Bill & Ted? Would they be into soft rock now, letting the side down?  I am a big fan of both Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey (ok, the second movie wasn't as much fus as the first, but it still wasn't that bad really...) I thought they were funny movies and the soundtrack to both movies was pretty cool too!

What are your thoughts on a third Bill & Ted movie?  For me personally, as much as the movie would be fun seeing how the Wyld Stallyns are some 20 years on, I'm not sure if this is a good idea...and with the passing of George Carlin, will there be Rufus in this story?  If so who will play him?

Be excellent to each other! *air guitar*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger