Monday 3 May 2010

The Man Who Sued God

Yesterday I watched the movie "The Man Who Sued God" on DVD.


The movie is about a man called Steve Meyers (played by the very funny Billy Connolly) who decides to sue God after a bolt of lightening hit and destroys his fishing boat and the insurance company decline payments declaring the incident an "Act of God".
The film is quite funny, and also quite sad too.  It makes you wonder about the act of God clauses, and also about religion too.
All in all it's a fun movie and quite enjoyable.


The Man Who Sued God is rated 15 and is available on DVD now.


"This concludes our broadcast day..."

3 comments:

  1. Yam is this a remake?? I don't recognize the actors name. But it sure sounds like a film I seen yrs ago. Must think on this further. Thanks Yam

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I'm aware it's not a remake, but I shall do a little digging and find out what I can :cD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hya Yam,

    Billy Connolly can do no wrong for me and don't get me started on insurance companies. Come the revolution eh!

    You reminded me so i'll put it on my things to watch list.

    Good blog

    Pammy x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger