Saturday 9 June 2012

Men In Black III

This week I went to see Men In Black III at the Odeon Cinema in Basingstoke.

In the third instalment of the MIB franchise, an old enemy of K has escaped from a prison on the moon and goes back in time and erases him from history and it's up to J to time jump and save his partner and prevent the World being conquered.

If you like the Men In Black franchise, then you should like this...however as much as I'm a fan I just felt like this movie was made just for the sake of money, especially in 3D (which I didn't see the point of whatsoever). Sure there were some funny bits and bits which explain more about the J's father, but I just don't feel like it was a good movie in the franchise and I hope this is where it stops.

Men In Black III is in 2D and 3D, rated PG and in cinemas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger