Tuesday 27 April 2010

A Nightmare On Elm Street Motion Poster

I love A Nightmare On Elm Street, I saw the first movie when I was 13 and it got me interested in the horror genre, and I must admit this is one of the rare remakes/reboots/re-imaginings I have been looking forward to since I heard they were doing it.

I have just recently seen a motion poster for the movie (which seems to be quite a popular thing!) and thought I'd share a link for you to have a look too...make sure you have the volume up as well!


If you want to download some posters wallpapers and screensavers don't forget to head to the official movie site, http://www.nightmareonelmstreet.com

A Nightmare On Elm Street is released in UK cinemas on 7th May and is rated 18

"This concludes out broadcast day..."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Yam. This has given me the idea that this is a must look.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger